“If you fail to plan, you are sure planning to fail."
You know it’s is not just a popular saying, but a fact.
Strategic planning and proper management is a requisite for the success of any project. And that’s why Kovenco has made project management a core practice.
Taking pride in being a reliable, accredited and professional business consulting and management firm, we provide tailor made project management services to our clients in Canada and across the USA. Through effective project management solutions, we help individuals and corporations get complete control over their business operations while boosting performance, efficiency and ROI.
Business are different and are their operations, goals and requirements. So we have established a wide range of service offerings to make sure no clients returns unsatisfied and helpless.
- * Business process optimisation
- * Business technology support
- * Manufacturing control
- * Product development
- * Quality maintenance and regulation
- * Supply change management
Besides, we can tailor our offerings to meet your specific needs and wants and create a bespoke project management solution for your business.
How you can benefit from Kovenco Project Management Solutions
- * A systematic, proprietary approach and a robust leadership from start to finish
- * Detailed tracking of time and budget
- * Regular communication and consistent reporting with regular status updates
- * Focused risk and issue management
- * Established commitment and accountability
- * Application of valuable knowledge and experience gained from diverse projects and industries.
- * Reliable customer care service and support, every step of the way
- * Learn about the pros and cons of insourced versus outsourced fleet management
- * Transportation Management - Our non-asset based solutions provide customized third-party logistics services to all of North America
- * Dedicated Fleet Management Services - We work with the country’s largest provider of outsourced fleet services, supplying dedicated equipment and human capital to small and large firms
- * The Fleet Outsourcing Evaluation Guide provides an objective viewpoint on the advantages and disadvantages of insourced versus outsourced truck fleet management